Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Book of Dreams

With the final proofs of The Light-Bearer's Daughter completed (hurrah), I am about to enter the last phase of the massive re-writes of The Chronicles of Faerie. Yes, it's time to face The Book of Dreams. This re-write will not be as intensive as the others since this book was always the best-written of the four. Indeed it was the reason why I wanted to go back and improve the other three, i.e. bring them up to scratch. It's also, quite frankly, too goddam big to thoroughly re-work! I intend to tweak (already done for the version that appears in The Golden Book of Faerie) and there will be some changes in Gwen, Laurel, and Dana whom I developed more deeply in their respective books. But first, however, I need to rest up and recover from that dreadful Christmas flu I picked up in Espana!

1 comment:

OR Melling said...

Oh, gozaimasu for writing! I only wish I knew what you said. I know this blog is being translated into Japanese by Yahoo. Don't suppose the translator could get back to me with this in English?