Thursday, October 09, 2008

Pooh Wisdom

Sometimes a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it. (Winnie the Pooh)
Ah, yes, dear bear. This is something a writer often experiences. I LOVE Winnie the Pooh. I have even read him in Latin. Winnie Ille Pu. (I've also got a copy of Maria Poppina.) And here's a cute pic of Pooh Bear at Stonehenge pinched from this site: http://debakerz.com. And what has this post to do with? The book I am writing right now. It's turning out quite different from the Thing I originally had inside me, but I am happy with it. Also it involves a stone circle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Pooh! ^_^ And this picture is so amazing--thank you for sharing! ^_^ I can't wait to hear more tidbits about your book too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE POOH TOO! I love him so much that when I go to Disneyland I am always way more excited than the little 4/6 year old children. I LOVE POOH! I love him enough to give him away to my cousins. Pooh must be shared! I also still have VHS copy of the movie.